September 23, 2002

I had ones of those 'late productive' days today. Mind you, for an unemployed bum, I use the word "productive" quite loosely! I woke up at 11am, went on my computer a lamented for an hour on why my fantasy football teams are doing so poorly this season. I am in 4 leagues this year, and only one team has a winning record. I'm 6-6 overall, but it isn't looking good. Two of the teams that are 1-2 are the lowest scoring teams in their leagues..

I had a 'bao' for lunch, it was the sweet kind, with coconut inside. We call it 'bo-lo bao' -- I prefer the kind without coconut inside, but they didn't have any yesterday at the bakery. I usually don't like sweets for lunch, so I also had a chunk of polish sausage. After lunch, I read my Mere Christianity book for a couple chapters. The book is due in 2 more weeks and I've barely reached the 1/10 mark. I guess I'll have to renew it! I 'borrowed' a copy of VB6 to play around with. Just another language I can add to my resume to make me look more 'attractive'. I already made one program, whee!!

For those of you wondering what the heck is this guy doing, with no job, no school, no plans at all.. I've started a company with two other friends/classmates. We're doing IT consulting -- currently we currently have one client and are in the developing stages of our own software (top secret btw, so don't ask =P). Anyway we don't have a website --- yet. So yeah, I *am* doing something at least. :)

No comments: