March 13, 2008

Coffee experiment: Parts 5, 6 & 7

I'll try to make this brief.

Part 5 coffee lid wasn't perforated properly. One side opened as usual but I had to tear the other just to lift it. Right away alarms were going off in my head as I knew I would be writing this blog to tell you that I had lost due to a defective lid.

"Please play again"

Conclusion: If the lid is defective, you are going to lose.

Next coffee, I am pretty sure she gave me cream instead of milk by accident.

"Please play again"

Conclusion: If you don't get what you ordered, you are going to lose.

Today's coffee. Looks like they ran out of milk. I got maybe a drop and she didn't bother opening up a new carton and instead just poured the coffee into maybe 1/4 of the milk I should have received.

"Please play again"

Conclusion: If the Tim Horton's server is too lazy to get more milk, you are going to lose.

No comments: