June 26, 2012

Other people are doing it too

They call it the Slow-Carb diet:


http://www.fourhourworkweek.com/blog/2012/06/24/how-to-lose-100-pounds/

Here's their rules, pretty much the same as what I did.  I wish I had before and after pictures.

Rule #1: Avoid “white” starchy carbohydrates (or those that can be white). This means all bread, pasta, rice, potatoes, and grains. If you have to ask, don’t eat it.
Rule #2: Eat the same few meals over and over again, especially for breakfast and lunch. You already do this; you’re just picking new default meals.
Rule #3: Don’t drink calories. Exception: 1-2 glasses of dry red wine per night is allowed.
Rule #4: Don’t eat fruit. (Fructose –> glycerol phosphate –> more bodyfat, more or less.) Avocado and tomatoes are excepted.
Rule #5: Take one day off per week and go nuts. I choose and recommend Saturday.

I didn't do Rule #5.

No comments: