February 27, 2003

it appears to be back now. lately i've found that coffee no longer has any affect on me. i was thinking of experimenting with just not drinking it. it is costing me $10 a week to have breakfast and coffee. is that a lot? the last few days, the coffee has been giving me indigestion/heartburn. it does not feel good..

i have a problem with my back, it feels strange, like someone is pointing at my back with their finger. in the middle of my back, just to right of the spine. it's such a weird feeling.. i wonder if anyone has had this before and can help explain what it is. i've had this before, but not as often as recently.

i also have another problem, a canker sore, or aphthous ulcer in my mouth, just behind my last molar on the bottom jaw right side. it's on the inner side of the gums.. it's been interfering with my eating (hurts when i eat anything that doesn't taste completely bland). and actually its been giving me mild headaches as well. its funny, yesterday my mom made me eat an orange because she felt it would help, and yet from my research just now, oranges are one of the causes of canker sores. haha.

oh, there goes my back again, who is that, and why are they pointing at my back?

man..

No comments: