August 20, 2003

blah
it still bothers me that i have to use html tags to make the title because the blogger title thing doesn't work. why is it even there? that bugs me.

somehow i was invited to kev and mel's wedding banquet without knowing. the invitation didn't mention the banquet at all, so i just assumed i wasn't invited, but today kev called me to give me directions to the place. there's gonna be dancing afterwards.. dancing at weddings sucks, because i don't dance. so i just sit there and do nothing while people try to drag me over to the dance floor to prove to me that it's actually fun. okay. now i'm standing among people jumping up and down and side to side. am i having fun? no! i hope they have an open bar...

i've lost 8 pounds since my parents moved away.

i booked the flight for my grandparents to visit my uncle in the states. for a whole month, i'll be able to:
- cook for myself, thus eat food that i KNOW is not rotten
- eat food in dishes i KNOW was washed with soap
- live in a clean place

don't get me wrong, i love my grandparents, but it's like living with a couple of teenagers!

No comments: