February 04, 2002

I started writing this blog at 11:52pm. This morning I thought that I'd start studying for my midterm on Wednesday. After all, I only have 2 classes, and from 11:30 til now I had plenty of time to study. Somehow, after just a couple of seconds on Diablo2, that turned into 8 hours, and the next thing I knew, time was up!

Did anyone see the half-time show for the SuperBowl? I thought it was amazing. I had goosebumps from it too, it was extremely moving. I remember specifically thinking, 'God, I hope bassman isn't missing this..'. U2 is such an amazing band. I can't think of a more suitable band playing that night, other than maybe, just maybe, Jon Bon Jovi. But the guitar alone, the solo during the intro of 'streets' -- it was just too good. I don't think even Livin' On A Prayer would have been as good.

No comments: