August 28, 2003

almost famous
almost famous is my all-time favorite movie. for awhile, i thought it was my #2 behind forrest gump, but each time i watch almost famous, the more i realize how much i like the movie. i have seen it about 3 times in the last couple of days.. i just watch it, over and over.. and i don't seem to get bored of it.

i still haven't heard from the nissan dealership concerning my car. i wonder if they having trouble finding it.. it's almost been a full week now.. it's kinda frustrating..

on saturday my grandparents are going to maryland to visit my uncle.. i can't wait!

today my boss pete left. he's leaving to get his master's in public administration. i don't know why but i was really sad today to see him go. is it weird to be sad when your boss goes away? i felt that pete played a big part in my development in the last 9 months. he was always encouraging me, giving me career advice, and acting like an older brother. i think i'm gonna miss him a lot. i feel that God put him in my life and i'm so grateful for it.

i found out that i'm still gonna get paid for the jury duty, which makes it a week vacation instead.. pretty sweet..

No comments: