March 10, 2008

Coffee experiment: Part 4

As usual we went for coffee and I got my coffee. The thing is my friend was going to redeem his free coffee, so I didn't know if that affects mine or not. I tried to act like I didn't know him when we got to the front of the line, because you never know right?

As we were walking back to the office I noticed that the coffee kept dripping out. Little drops fell into my hand and I'm thinking oh man, this coffee cup is defective. It must be a loser.

I got upstairs to my desk and opened it up, and holy crap it was full right to the brim. The miniscus was all that was keeping it from spilling! What in the world.

I took a big whiff of it, it smelled fine, it wasn't as hot as I'd like it to be but it tasted fine as well.

"Please play again"

Conclusion: If the cup is leaking or filled too high, you are going to lose.

No comments: