June 26, 2002

Awesome.. that's the best word I can think of when describing my day (Tuesday).

It all started in the morning, around 8am when I was awoken by the sounds of my dog barking at the neighbours. I have never been up before 9am since convocation day. I got up, realized Korea was probably still playing, and ran up to watch the game. I can't watch soccer games -- they're far too boring. I don't think I have yet to watch a game for more than 15 minutes straight without falling asleep. Anyway, Korea finally lost (Thank God). Not that I didn't appreciate Korea's miraculous run. But when you do it as a result of poor officiating, that's just annoying.

#1 icqed me about a Delirious concert that very night. I gave the people a call, but they wouldn't let me buy tickets, because it was too short notice. I would have to buy them at the door, if I were to go.

I went to Popeye's with Fai Yuen for lunch. We're both still unemployed, along with the majority of my class. The only good news I had for him was that another friend of mine, Clutch, just got a job. Congrats goes out to him -- he owes me a dinner! After lunch we went to the driving range. It was really hot, and so was my golfing. Man, I am really good! Be it an iron or a wood, I can totally crank that ball, and it's not like it goes super far, but I can now aim the thing! Unbelievable.

No comments: