August 20, 2001

Beijing..

oh, one thing I just remembered and told Jon just now, is that when we got to Beijing, the mostly empty bag, was missing. It just wasn't there. There wasn't much in it though, my brother's brand new pair of Skechers, and some other smaller accessories -- my Sunglass Hut spray and cloth. We filled out the form, but fully expected it was all but gone.

But then 3 days later, the airline called and said they found our bag! When we got it, I discovered all the pockets had been slit from the bottom and all emptied out. I opened up the bag, and it was all messed up inside. The shoes were still intact though.. Amazing! The spray and cloth were gone. And... the worst part.. someone had opened my shampoo and dumped it inside the main part of the bag, and smashed up my box of indiviidually wrapped TicTacs that I got as a gift when i left Ottawa! All the candies were mixed in with shampoo! Argh!

No comments: