August 23, 2001

it's been a really boring and long day at work. it all started this morning at 9:30 i went to the dentist. the thing weird about going to the dentist is you always go in worried that you might have a cavity, so you sit there and they take your x-rays.. and then the guy/girl says.. have you been flossing? and of course you say.. "well umm.. yeah.. well not really.." and they always say "well, you should really floss.. i know it's hard to get used to it, but it helps a lot, especially for those spots where your toothbrush can't reach"

oh here's another one the dentist says: "hmm.. wow your gums are really red.. have you been sick recently, or have you been brushing extra hard lately...?"

well, today i went knowing full well i had a cavity, so that was very different for me. i got drilled.. but it wasn't so bad, cuz of the drugs he put in, i didn't feel a thing, although i must say the smell of drilled teeth is not to my liking.. eww!!

anyway when i got to work, i did my regular emailing, (chatting with Ben), and then my boss said I should make up the time. well.. basically that's what I'm doing right now.. just sitting here, it's almost 5:30pm, there's no one here but me. This office has no cubicles so I can see the whole floor, and there really is no one here at all! just me, sitting here, making up the time i lost at the dentist..

hehe, kinda gives you an idea of what i'd be doing if i was here in the morning heh?

tonight i'm going to East Side's to have my REAL birthday celebration with my family. on Aug14, we went to a chinese place, because my grandparents only eat chinese food. so.. looking forward to that even though my teeth hurt. Two cavities.. sigh.

No comments: