August 26, 2001

one thing i wanted to add was from the P&W night, Ben had his testimony and it hit me pretty good, it really got me thinking about where i was in terms of my relationship with the Big Guy. i've been trying hard to take that leap as well, still pretty reserved, sometimes opportunities come my way and part of me is still holding back.

it's been a pretty uneventful weekend. i joined another fantasy football league on yahoo, and the draft was on saturday morning. it went pretty well -- probably the best team i have ever drafted.. but what do you expect when you're drafting against people online -- they weren't too smart.. most of them were going off Yahoo rankings.. pretty sad! but i'll stop talking about this since most if not all of you don't know what the heck i'm talking about!

i moved some more stuff to hamilton saturday afternoon. the more i look at it, the bigger the attic looks. I dunno what i'm gonna do with all the space, but i've got a few ideas -- there's enough room up there for a group of people to hang out! dunno how much time i'll have to actually hang out, but if ever i do have time... there's room to jam for sure!

after church today i finally got my birthday present from my mom. we went to FS and got me a new keyboard. i still haven't set it up yet, but I will soon. I'm not sure how much the "e", spacebar, "n", and "3" keys will last on this thing!

in exactly one week (and a bit) from today, i'll be on my way to hamilton for good. i am so not ready to go back to school!

No comments: