August 25, 2001

this was probably the longest work day of my life..I must've looked at the clock 200 times today. I dunno why i'm looking forward to the weekend. Maybe because I'll be one step closer to starting school. Evenn though I'm going to dread going back, and already am, I just want to get into it, get over with it you know? It's not helping me at all that I have to wait for it.

There's nothing left of this summer that I wanted to do and haven't already. Basically I wanna just go back to school. back to hell.

Today I went back to M3C for a P&W night for their softball ministry. They played a lot of new songs.. but it was good. I guess I've been spoiled by Ottawa worship team, the Met, Urbana, and CC worship teams.. and the praise nights back at 2880 Carling.. cuz I really though (despite the good choice of songs), the worship just wasn't that great.. I dunno.. i thought the drums and bass were off all night.. but then again what do I know? I think overall I prefer teams led by a guitarist, and everyone else sort of falls in place.. today's thing was more like the Bass guy leading (aside from the lead singer), and the drums next.. just a really weird mix that i'm not too used to anymore.

Ah well.. it was a great time though, i saw a lot of people I hadn't seen in a long time.. actually a lot of these people didn't even know what was up with me, they were asking where I was working now, and what it was like graduating.. and when did i get back (from school)... weird stuff like that.. haha not many seemed to know I quit Ottawa and went to china. oh well..

oh i'll get back to the china thing later.. this PC is moving to hamilton tomorrow, which means no internet for another 2-3 weeks... and then the GRIND starts again!


No comments: