August 13, 2002

Guess what? I'm on the ship, there are only a couple days left.. this costs $0.50 per minute though.. Having a great time.. Got a pretty good tan..

My mom sent me in this internet thing so I'd talk to this taiwanese girl on the ship. (She's very very pretty..) I never said anything to her though. It's just like me to act that way too, anytime I talk to someone at that level of (prettiness), I can't do it. It's too overwhelming for me. Hahahaha.

My parents have been getting anxious about me being single, throughout this trip they've been talking about it almost on an hourly basis. Any of you guys get this? (ARGH..) I keep telling them that I will wait til God tells me someone is right.. I guess my mom just wants to see me happy, although i AM happy..

Please continue to pray for safety for the remainder of my trip, and also for my finding a job.

No comments: