October 04, 2002

I lasted almost 40 days without having any kind of pop. I tried to stop, when I saw that my friend lost over 35 points by not drinking anymore pop (and a better diet). Today, I couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed that last remaining A&W Root Beer that had been taunting me everytime I stepped into the laundry room. Mmmmmmmm.. It goes down so smooth.

I wish ICQ had subgroups like Trillian has. I have groups on my icq, like "McMaster", "Ottawa", "Toronto", "United States", "Delete Soon", "Waterloo", "Church Friends". Haha, just kidding about the last one! But what I'd like to do, is be able to put subgroups, for McMaster for instance, many people have graduated and aren't really at McMaster anymore. But I don't want to create a new group for "McMaster grads", so they remain in the McMaster category. And for my "Church Friends", some of them are in Toronto, some of them are in other places.. it messes things up for me trying to decide which group they go in.

Today I tried a new food. It's not necessarily new, but I think fairly knew for TO. It was called Tacoyaki. It's really good stuff.. Octopus meat mixed in batter and fried. They put dressing on top, with a touch of wasabi (oh yeah, it's japanese). I went down to First Markham Place with my friend FaiYuen to have it. I suggest if you haven't tried it, to try it. It could be the 'latest' thing..

No comments: