May 06, 2005

I'm bustin' Jerry, bustin'!

I like to go places when it fits into my plans.

So anyway, yesterday I had to get my picture taken at church for the new church directory and PLUS there was a sale at Mitchell's, so I was really happy.

Eric came along because he had nothing to do. We went to Mitchell's where I finally picked up my own copy of "Seizing Your Divine Moment" by Erwin McManus. And I also bought another CD, Jeremy Camp's "Stay". This purchase was a long time coming since I had been sampling his CDs off his website for at least 6 months.

Then I had my picture taken, and then.. THEN --- we had PHO!!!!!

--

SPRING CELEBRATION FESTIVAL ONTARIO, CANADA

DETAILS:
May 21, 2005, Early Afternoon
Paramount Canada's Wonderland
Vaughan, Ontario, Canada
Seating: General Admission

TICKETS:
On Sale: Tickets On Sale Now!
Door Price: $35.09 - $55.42
Advance Price: $29.24 - $49.57
Group Price: $2 off per ticket(before tax) plus 1 free ticket per order

http://www.sonshineconcerts.com/showProfile.asp?id=159

Although it says "Early Afternoon", Ticketmaster says 10:00AM.

No comments: