February 24, 2006

Flying Into Daybreak

Between my trip to Ottawa and hanging out with my brother during his Reading Week, I've had little or no time to do some things I've been wanting to do, especially getting a chance to sit down and listen to Charlie Hall's new album, "Flying Into Daybreak", and write a review for it. After talking to Drew, we both agreed that this is not a great album from cover to cover, but it does have a few good songs on it. Overall I would give it a 7.5/10.

Show/Hide Review

Center

Chorus:
Christ be the center of our lives
Be the place we fix our lives
Be the center of our lives

You're the center of the universe
Everythin was made in You, Jesus
Breath of every living thing
Everyone was made for You

Pre-Chorus:
You hold everything together
You hold everything together

Tag:
We life our eyes to heaven
We wrap our lives around your life
We life our eyes to heaven, to You

No comments: