September 11, 2002

I have a crazy rash on my legs and arms, they just appeared one day, late last week. The itchiness is really bad, it's spread all over, and I've no idea what it is. I thought it was dryness, but lotion didn't help, and since then I've been applying calomine lotion. It doesn't work except at first. I'm going to see a doctor about it tomorrow morning.

Job search remains the same. I've been thinking about what kind of job I would consider my dream job. There are the ones I can list, which are impossible since they don't exist, like getting paid to sleep all day, or to play games. I think the one job, the one dream job that actually exists, that I can think of, is probably sports journalism. But really when you think about it, sports are dumb. Entertainment, sporting, the competition and politics of it, it's all very dumb and pointless.

I feel like each day my life is rotting away, my lifeforce is being sucked out of me. Each day, each hour I sit at my computer applying for this job and that job..

I cooked dinner today, for the family. Brother liked my food a lot -- he wouldn't stop eating my stuff. Heh.

No comments: