September 22, 2002

I've been sorta putting off this news I have until it was almost for certain that it was gonna happen.

For the last little while my dad had been looking for a new job. He works for Toronto right now. He wasn't happy there so he'd been looking for other places to work. Well, to make a long story short, he got an offer for a director position in Nevada, and at this point I think we are looking at 99.9999% possibility that he will be taking that job.

If/when he takes that job, he'll be starting likely in December. That means in two months, my dad will no longer be living with us. We won't move down immediately since my brother would have to finish his school year. And if by some miracle I managed to find a job in Toronto, then I'd be left behind when they moved. However, if lightning doesn't strike, then by this time next year I'll be living in Nevada.

No comments: