June 21, 2005

Success

Today I succeeded, in not puking.

I woke up this morning with some major discomfort in my stomach, so I headed straight for the bathroom where I made chocolate milk for about 40 minutes. When I was done, I felt light-headed.

I went back to bed and within 10 minutes I was back in the washroom.

It was at this point that I decided it would be best to call in sick. I could barely stand up (and it's not as if sitting down felt so good either). I had some medicine and played some guitar and took a nap.

When I woke I was feeling fine. I went and had some lunch, and afterwards thought about going to work. But then I had this feeling like I had to throw-up. But I didn't.

Went on the computer for a bit, and played some games, chatted with my brother.

Then the power went out. So I took a nap, and was awoken by everything turning back on about an hour later. Still felt like puking.

On and on it went like this, the day is a complete waste. However right now I feel good enough to drive out to church for my Longlac meeting so I'm gonna do that. I'm starving but I don't think it's a good idea to eat anything.

So uh.. not much of a blog here. Sorry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep hydrated...Hope you're feeling better now.