June 03, 2005

Working out

I've worked out about 13 times since my last birthday. I had planned to workout 52 times -- once per week -- this "year", but it hasn't really happened. To workout 52 times I'll have to workout 39 more times before my next birthday.

That's 72 days away, which means I have to workout more often than every other day.

It's impossible. I'm shooting for 26. It's way more reasonable. After all, how could a guy go from working out *NEVER* to once a week. It's way too much to ask. Now once every two weeks, that's not so bad. This means I have 13 more times to go with 72 days remaining. I'll have to workout at a pace of once every 5 days to reach this goal. This is certainly attainable. This week I have worked out twice -- Wednesday and Friday. At this pace I will most certainly reach my goal because my co-worker and I are on a 3-day-a-week workout plan. Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.

I'm also away for a week in July, for about 8 days. That leaves 64 days to work out 13 times. Or, once every 4 days.

No comments: