March 14, 2007

Phew..

I have been on a bit of a lucky streak lately.

Firstly, and I know some of you are sick and tired of hearing this -- I won again on Tim Horton's Roll-Up-The-Rim thing. I've won twice now, out of 2 tries.

Yesterday after I got home from an evening of "Resistance: Fall of Man" (great game, btw) at Stan's house, I found a peculiar message on my answering machine about me owing money to the doctor who spent literally 2 minutes with me at a walk-in clinic I went to a few weeks ago. It turns out my health card is invalid, I'm not covered at all by the Ontario Government.

Aside: $35 for 2 minutes.. that's $1050/hour. Maybe I should have went to med school..

Anyway, so you're wondering where is the good luck in that?

Well, as I started preparing documents to renew my health card:

1. Proof of address.. credit card bill.. check.
2. Proof of citenzenship.. Passport.. check.
3. Proof of signature and photo.. Driver's license, let's see.. it's expired!!

I discovered that my driver's license expired... TODAY!

No comments: