March 12, 2007

Spring forward

I remember a few years ago, my boss took me down for coffee because I had just gotten promoted or something, and we started talking about my career and all that. He was gonna buy me a coffee but I don't drink coffee. We had a talk about that too. He said he was like me, didn't drink coffee at first but then one day it hit him and he needed it. And now he just couldn't go without it.

I think I can safely say that I have had maybe 30 cups of coffee in my entire life, although 3 in the past week. I guess it's finally caught up to me. The spring forward thing totally killed me. I remember last night telling Ina if I just sleep early I'll be fine. But this morning my alarm sounded woke me and I was like "no way.. I just went to sleep a few minutes ago..". Plus it was still dark outside.. who wants to wake up when it's still dark? I sure don't. I'm a government employee.. that's supposed to be one of the perks!

Fortunately I had a free coffee in my pocket thanks to Tim Horton's "Roll Up The Rim To Win" promotion. Coffee is bad.. but feeling awake is good.

No comments: