January 01, 2005

Happy New Year!

I hadn't logged into Blogger so long that I had to guess my password :P

I have been in Las Vegas for the past 2 weeks. I'm here for another 3 days, and then back to Toronto. Back home.

I started missing home after around the first week. I really enjoyed the first week, while my uncle and cousin were here. It was awesome. My younger cousin came but his older brother didn't. But he's a fun guy. He eats so much that you'd expect him to be this big fat kid but he isn't at all.

We've been to tons of buffets. TONS.

And I've been sick. Still sick now but getting better. I got sick because my brother got sick, and I was staying in his room. :(

the real reason I'm blogging

Let's take a moment to remember the hundreds of thousands who have lost their lives to the massive tsunami in East Asia.

No comments: