January 16, 2005

I just watched Meet The Fockers. It was pretty funny.

i got emotional during the wedding scene. dunno why, it was just happy i guess. on the drive home i started thinking about whether it was in His plan that i'd get married some day. it just seems like something that's a long ways off.

i liked dustin hoffman in the movie, he was funny.. the part when he pauses for moment after his feelings had been hurt, that was good. that dude can really act.

and owen wilson playing the pan flute at the wedding.. that was a priceless moment. every time i see owen wilson i just laugh. he's so funny.. his voice, his style of speech.. it's hilarious!

i have to fill an application form for T3C Small Group Leader(ship). It asks me to give a brief testimony. For some reason I can never fully express my testimoney, at least not in the way I want to. I always write about how I grew up in a Christan home, and how I learned about Jesus as a child and accepted him as a child.

But then as I got older became closer to Him, in understanding the meaningfulness of what He did for us, the sacrific He made.

And there's a question "When did you become a Christian?". I don't get that question, or rather, I don't know how to answer it. I could write down the time I accepted Jesus into my heart, it was during Sunday school in grade 2. But what does it mean to be a Christian? Christ-ian, that' Christ Follower. When did I start to devote my life to follow Christ? Probably not until highschool. But how bout this: When did I truly follow my words and go and start living for God? Probably not in highschool. Back then it was all about me, me, me. It wasn't until university when I truly started to FOLLOW God.

So how do I answer this question then: When I started to BELIEVE, or when I started to REACT?

No comments: