November 19, 2002

Hmm.. Given the opportunity to think about the future today. I think I might be moving out next year. Not out of the country, just out of my house. I was hinted that today when my parents were talking (or joking) about something. I believe I am officially 'moving out' if I find a job, at the earliest, May of 2003.

Still, what does the future hold for me? More specifically, I started thinking today about why I really truly wanted to stay in TO when the rest of my family moved south. Why stay here?

Nothing's really holding me back here. I have many close friends in Ottawa which I never get to see, but I still keep in touch with them (you) electronically. I could always do the same with everyone in T.O. I'm finally settled into my church, and building relationships there. If I move, I can still do that, God will always provide me with friends to support me.

Life is so confusing.

No comments: