November 27, 2002

Madonna's new song is really cool.. reminds me of when i was little and used to listen to music while covering up my ears and opening them up again, back and forth. I watched Die Another Day last night. It was awesome. Pierce Brosnan is getting old though, I dunno how many more Bond movies he can do, but he was great in this one. The plot was pretty good, action was pretty much non-stop, and the Bond humor was great too. Halle Berry confirmed my suspicions of being a really poor actress once again. Twists and turns, explosions and comedy -- all good! I thought it was a little weird when Bond discovers that Halle's character is actually a man, which is kinda sick since they supposedly had sex together earlier. Oh sorry bout the spoiler... HAHA.. i can't believe I just did that! Oh well. Luckily, that never happened.

No comments: