November 17, 2002

I forgot to mention I saw Harry Potter: Chamber of Secrets on Friday, before fellowship. I went down to Uptown theatres with my friend Chic. We got there about 2 hours early so we bought tickets and wandered around downtown through various clothing shops. Sometimes I wonder if I'll ever start purposely buying name brand clothing, maybe as I become more mature in my dressing, or when I start making money. I can't see myself ever doing that (the clothes, or the money, or maturity for that matter), but it could happen. My father is always complaining that I still dress like a teenager.

Anyway.. as we headed back to the theatre at 3 (the movie was scheduled to start at 3:30) we saw that a line had formed outside so we had to line up. Suffice to say by the time the line finally started moving, we were close to around the 1/5 mark of the line, and there were around 30 people ahead of us. One funny thing was as we walked slowly into the building, the two girls who had been in line behind us all of sudden cried out, realizing that they were supposed to buy the tickets BEFORE lining up. D'oh..

I liked the movie. It was a lot scarier than the first, a lot more serious, a lot more stuff that could easily scare small children. The story was better though, less cute, more action. More sinister too. But there were also many funny moments in which the whole audience bursted out in laughter. I give it a two thumbs up!

No comments: