November 16, 2002

I've been seriously considering cutting out my mp3s. I have way too many and I don't even listen to them all anymore. There's a lot of stuff I keep around 'just in case'. I dunno why, maybe I keep thinking that I'll grow back to the old me and listen to some of that old rap or pop music. Sometimes I think I should keep them around in case someone comes over and wants to listen.. but I haven't had people over in ages!

I bought a 180s today, for my poor ears that keep freezing up whenever I'm walking outside. It's funny but since I had some leads on finding a job I've been a lot happier, more like my usual self. I was so down and depressed I didn't even notice. Maybe part of the reason I was having trouble integrating at T3C was the fact that I probably wasn't a very pleasant person to talk to at times.. Sometimes when you're in a funk you get into this tunnel vision thing where all you see is the funk and none of the good stuff. Yesterday I was reminded of how great life was and all the happiness and excitement that I was missing out on. It also reminded me of what God does for me that I continue to take for granted, even though I'm reminded not to almost every week.

No comments: