November 05, 2002

I've added a comments link courtesy of haloscan.com. I don't expect anyone to write anything, but I thought it would make the page more complete as a whole.

The website for my company is moving along nicely. We don't have a domain name yet, but we're working on that. The company name hasn't been officially registered yet, so until then we will hold off on the domain name registration. It's currently being hosted on a spare computer. One of my partners has professional webpage experience, so he and I have been collaborating on the page. His layout experience has been a big help.

Today I gave my old summer job boss a call to see if he knew of any internal positions within the City that might be suitable for me. He said he'd get back to me some time this week. My father officially accepted the job in Nevada, so now there's the process of various paperworks that need to be filled in and sent back and forth. I believe he will be starting work sometime in either December or January. For now, the plan is to for him to work there for a full year, which means we will live here in Toronto for at least another year and a half. This gives me a little over a year to find a job, but I hope to be working within a few months.

I've been listening to a lot of Hillsong music since the concert last month. Since I spend a lot of my time working on my compute all day long, I tend to not listen to the words as much and moreso the tune and beat. In that regard Hillsong has been very appropriate, because that style of music seems to have less meaning, so I don't miss much -- i think..

No comments: