April 22, 2003

On sunday, I woke up took a shower and came upstairs, but no one was up. They all slept in. No church. Easter Sunday. So for the first time ever, our family missed Easter Sunday Service. Wow.

In the afternoon, we started to really heat up on the packing. It was total chaos in the house, boxes everywhere, and I was sneezing every 30 seconds because everything was so dusty. Mir called me, she was with her sis and apparently they were on foot towards my house. We went out to play some frisbee. I tried throwing it the 'cool' way, and I think I almost got it down. That hour we spent playing made me realize I need much more exercise than I am getting. I was totally exhausted from it, Mir was pretty tired too, but her sis was not at all. Afterwards we came back to my house for juice. It was funny, Mir asked me if I was gonna introduce them to my parents, and I was like 'uhh.. no..' cuz i couldn't remember her sister (angela)'s name. Funny stuff. So they must've thought I was pretty rude and introduced themselves. HAHA.

No comments: