April 09, 2003

Things are looking half decent at work in terms of my looming contract deadline. I've been getting pretty decent reviews from my fellow team members which has translated into my boss attempting to sign me on for another two years! That's really encouraging! This morning when he told me this I remember thinking how great God is. Many times people asked me why I'm not moving down to the States with my family and sometimes that made me question, why aren't I? So I left it in God's hands. The deal my parents gave me was that I could stay if I could get a job. In November, God granted me this miracle and got me one, and now He is working on helping me secure a future. I know this is all mish-mash and a possible 'jinx', but I am just doing my thing and letting God take hold of my future. God IS great!

No comments: