December 14, 2005

Smelly

Last night, there was some kind of a Christmas Party going on in my building. Anyway, people were smoking. Because of the 'positive pressure' they add into the hallways (this is to prevent smelly cooking smells -- or smells period from escaping from condo units) wind blows from the hallways INTO the condo units.

So last night, I was just minding my own business, getting ready for bed when I get this stench, this putrid nasty smell of cigar smoke, right in my bedroom. It had travelled through my front door, around the corner and into my room. Grooooooosssss!

Success

This morning I tried on some pants I bought 2 years ago. They didn't fit! I couldn't even squeeze them on if I held my breath. Haha.. I've successfully increased my waist size.

*takes a bow* Thank you, thank you.

No comments: