December 26, 2005

Viva Las Vegas

So I've been in Las Vegas for the past 5 days and finally had a chance to sit down at a computer. Which is weird for me... but nevertheless.

Been having a blast here with the family. Not really doing a whole lot productive but then again when is vacation ever productive.

As usual, one of the largest highlights of coming to Vegas is attending my parents' church, South Hills Church Community. It's always a pleasure. Last night we took part again in the candlelight Christmas Eve service, and then this morning we went there again for Christmas service. Good times..

I think I've gained some weight, I've eaten a lot, and it's quite noticeable on my stomach, which is bulging out like a watermelon.

We've continued in our crazy pace of watching movies like total madness. I've seen "Hide and Seek", "Amityville Horror", "Constantine" (yea, we saw all these on Christmas Day. Not the greatest theme -- horror movies on Christ's birthday.. but oh well.

Before today I saw 3 other movies -- "Kissing and Screaming", "Bewitched" (yes, Will Ferrell really can't act -- Bewitched may have been one of the worst movies I've seen in awhile, and "Spanglish".

Spanglish was really good... very very good. It was like.. I-Want-To-Buy-It-Good. 10/10 good.

Anyway.. we're going to Los Angeles tomorrow.. Road trip yay!

I'm still totally jetlagged. It's 11pm here, 2am in "real life". And I'm exhausted. I wake up every morning at 7am here because 10am is apparently as late as I can possibly sleep in.

And.. that's all I have to say about that.

No comments: