March 27, 2003

I can take a bottle cap (for glass bottles such as the Fairlee 284 ml juices, or five alives, or Tropicana bottles) and crush it with my bare hands. I used to have to use two hands, but now I can do it with one hand. I am a beast!

Today I learned from experience why people don't just come in at 7 and go home at 3. I managed to force myself and even then I was only able to get to work at 7:40. Still, it forced me to work over 4 hours non-stop until lunch. That is way too long a time. I cannot concentrate for 4-5 hours straight! Normally, it would be 3 hours, from 9-12, no problem. But if I were to try 7-12, that would be impossible. I barely got through the morning today. Around 11:30ish, I got extremely distracted, started surfing the web, looking for flash games to play. Tomorrow, I will try again, 7:00 is my goal. One guy here comes in every day at 7am, but that is only because he is muslim and prays before the sun comes up. He does this every day, so he's used to it. For me to change from waking up at 7:30 to 6am, that's really hard. But I will try it, because I want to maximize my daylight time!

No comments: