March 26, 2003

There's another pretty decent british pop-rock group called Travis. Today at work, I finally got a new computer. It is quite a huge jump. I went from a PII 400 MHz, 196 mb ram, 6 gb hd, 15" monitor, no sound card. And now, I got a P4 2.53 GHz, 1 gb ram, 60 gb hd, 19" monitor and a sound card! The great thing about the sound card is I can finally listen to the radio. Today I listened to a british radio station, where they played a song by Travis, which I already had on mp3, but to hear it on the airwaves is usually the defining moment when a song has made it big. Although, I'm sure british stations have the same "requirements" that canadian stations have. That is, we have to hear 40% canadian content. Still, it's a decent song, called Side by Travis.

Anyway, tomorrow I'm going to try the 7am-3pm schedule that is apparently allowed at work! 'nite

No comments: