March 16, 2003

well, the canker sore is still there, it got a lot bigger over the weekend because i had very little sleep. the last couple of days i've been trying the new Crest Whitestrips. my brother got them from the dentist, and i get to have half of them, so i tried it the last couple of days. after two tries, i have already noticed a slight change in the tint of my teeth, which is pretty cool. but, the side affect has been that my teeth have been ultra sensitive since the second application. last night, my teeth hurt all night long, so i didn't sleep much!

friday night, i slept normally but was woken up the next morning by my mom, who wanted me to help paint the kitchen ceiling. so essentially i missed out on my weekly saturday sleep-in.

i went to Lick's today after church.. i had a back homeburger, fries and a peach pizzazz milkshake. i was so full afterwards that even after hours later, when i burped some pieces of the burger would come back up to my mouth! (eww). my brother and i spent most of the afternoon making sushi rolls, which we ate for dinner. we made sooooo much though, so i'll have enough for at least 2 lunches to bring to work.. sweet!!

No comments: