March 04, 2003

people keep asking me about whether i think my contract will get extended. i hope so. my new supervisor told me that i was reporting to him but in terms of payroll i am still under the old payroll (the people i worked with/for during the last 3 months). the new project i'm on now has 4 phases and phase I doesn't end til July. my contract is supposed to end in May, so i can only assume that i've been extended. still, no one has said anything to me about this. today, one of the leads on the team was really impressed with my work, calling me a 'junior programmer analyst' disguised as a web programmer. cool! anyway, they also pre-scheduled meetings that will come every tuesday until the end of 2003. they included me in all those meetings. still, no one has said anything to me about an extension. when do you guys think would be a good time for me to bring this up to them??

No comments: