October 18, 2004

carpal tunnel

Well folks, it's back. After playing nearly 15 hours worth of Knights of the Old Republic over the weekend, I cannot squeeze my right hand into a fist without considerable pain. I can't hoist myself out of a chair with my right hand.. I can't push anything with it.

It has been worse, remember 4 years ago when I was unable to turn a doorknob or even get dressed with that hand.

I guess the sad thing is how early I have this. I'm sure many of you have had the same sort of problems, it's not just isolated to gamers. I remember Sylvia had a cast on her wrist, and she's not a gamer. And I'd say that compared to others I take care of my positioning and 'computer' posture better than most, due to my lengthy exposure to computers.

In the end, the solution of this is to get a wearable computer some day, when it is affordable.

basketball tickets

I bought a slew of Raptors tickets this year, some with Kenric, some on my own. I think we got a little carried away and just spent way too much so we have a few games available for purchase. The seats are baseline upper bowl, front row. Ticket value is $36 but I'm willing to part with them for $25 each.

Chicago Bulls - February 16, 2004
Boston Celtics - April 17, 2004 (sold)
New York Knicks - November 24, 2004
Milwaukee Bucks - January 7, 2004

Leave me an email or comment if you're interested. Thanks.

No comments: