October 30, 2004

You Do All Things Well by Chris Tomlin

Verse 1:
Mountain maker, ocean tamer,
Glimpses of You burn in my eyes
The worship of heave fills up the skies

CHORUS
You made it all
Said "Let there be"
And there was all that we see
The sound of Your voice
The works of Your hands
You do all things well
You do all things well
You do all things well

Verse 2:
Star creator, wind breather
The strokes of Your beauty brushed through the clouds
Light from the heavens touching the ground

Bridge:
Imagination runs wild, and breathes the breath of life
Across the fields, across the miles


I encourage all of you to get the new Chris Tomlin disc, "Arriving". It's a very good cd -- of 11 songs that you can fully enjoy in praising God while driving, and at least 8-9 songs that could be implemented into worship time. I am telling you right now that you will be hooked the instant you throw the cd into your cd player. And this is coming from a guy who gets sick of cd's after one month -- I have been listening to this cd every day while in the car, at home, at work. Non-stop.

The words are very powerful and challenging, and the tunes are fantastic. This is truly a great cd.

I also ordered the sheet music, chords and overhead book for the cd and I am very happy with my purchase. Next up... cut capo!

No comments: