February 06, 2003

18 unique IP hits to this site yesterday. That has to be a record.. I'm sorry to those of you who came here looking for information and instead found some guy's weblog. I've been getting a few hits for anabret. Unfortunately I have no additional information on them. Too bad that they are west coast, I would pay to see them if they came here.

Yesterday while coding I made some huge alterations to my code and messed up a lot of stuff. In the process of my panicking, I chewed up my right hand's pointing finger. It's in really bad shape now. One side of it is missing a whole layer of skin, and is really raw. It doesn't exactly look too good either.. Actually it looks downright disgusting, like some animal had chewed it up. I am pretty surprised that there aren't any blood stains on the keyboard. Suffice to say the pain I am experiencing is exactly the same as you are probably imagining it as you read this. Sorry..

I got sucked in yesterday as I ate mandarin oranges with my mom after dinner. I was sucked in, to watch the Bachelorette. My pick from when I first saw the show (the first episode), is still alive. That Ryan, what a hunk! Handsome, sensitive, funny, romantic -- and he's a firefighter! Yep, it's down to two, and my boy still has a shot. Go Ryan go! (btw, i was kidding about the hunk stuff, lol)

On a spiritual note, God is really wiping people out in Joshua. Those Israelites are slaughtering everyone. Kinda makes you wonder if there were any 'good' people in those cities that Joshua blew up. I read all this stuff when I was younger, but now it's clear to me that God plan was set in stone during these times. His loyalty to his chosen people is astonishing.. He just wiped out city after city, hanging the kings too. Like Mel in Braveheart going from city to city, fort to fort. Gotta wonder though, when the Jews were enslaved in Egypt, was that all the Israelites in existence? There had to be a few that escaped, or was in hiding when the rest were caught. What about those ones? Were they just forgotten? What if one of them had hitched a ride to Jericho, and had started a family there? Would God still have destroyed the city, or would that one dude and his family be spared?

No comments: