February 19, 2003

Today, I got bsod on my computer at work. I rebooted, and well, to make a long story short, it took 4 hours to boot up. It's back up now, but it is not in great shape. The only way to get the taskbar to appear it to his the Windows button on the keyboard (no, auto-hide is not turned on). When I click on the desktop, all applications minimize, as if the desktop is a maximized app!

On Smallville, it turns out that Clark's spaceship has healing abilities, and healed Martha so that she was no longer barren. Since there are no records of Clark ever having a brother, I can only assume she will lose her child before she delivers. I am interested in seeing how the writers plan on dealing with a miscarriage, as this is not something simple as Pete getting beat/thrown/burned/shot. Here's hoping that Chloe, not Lana -- eventually 'wins' Clark.

In other news, the Raptors finally traded Hakeem Olajuwon and Antonio Davis for Shareef Abdur-Rahim. I think this was a good move. Now if Carter gets hurt again, we will still have a scorer. Hopefully the Leafs can reunite Owen Nolan with Mats Sundin. That would be pretty sweet, and, it's about time the Leafs did something to improve themselves. Grit is nice, but talent is the main ingredient for winning championships.

If you go to fellowship on friday nights, you should tune your vcr to fox and record from 9pm - 10pm. John Doe is a really cool show. It's a lot like a mix between x-files and nowhere man. There are individual police cases, but then there are also episodes which relate to Doe. Those are the best. Last week's episode was pretty awesome!

In D2X, yesterday I found my first Gore Riders, and, my first Ohm rune. This rune gives 50% enhanced damage, which is as high as it gets for any one rune/jewel! Yep, I'm officially hooked again.

Quick prediction: Trista will pick Ryan, though she doesn't deserve him. Boys will win immunity this week, old lady Janet will get the boot.

No comments: