March 17, 2006

I Believe

"I Believe" by Building 429

Walk blindly to the light
And reach out for His hand
Don't ask any questions
And don't try to understand

Open up your mind
And then open up your heart
You will see that you and me
We aren't very far part

Chorus:
'Cause I believe that love is the answer
I believe love will find a way
I believe that love is the answer
I believe that love will find a way

Violence has spread worldwide
And there's families in the streets
We sell drugs to children now
Well why can't we just see

That all we do is eliminate our future
With the things we do today
Money is our incentive now
And that makes it okay

(Chorus)

Walk blindly to the light and reach out for His hand
Don't ask any questions and don't try to understand
Yea.. I bought another CD. The album is called "Rise", newly released album by Building 429. I don't have much to say about them yet, since I just bought it.

Today I took a day off work so that I could go early to Ishskwaday to help out. Ishskwaday is the Native Missions Conference that I think I've mentioned before. It starts tonight and goes all day tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to this and I'll talk about it when it's all said and done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like it, and it reminds me of that old song by Blessid Union of Souls!