January 05, 2003

2-2 this weekend, but boy what a weekend it was! First my beloved Packers fell horribly. Favre is really starting to show his age. I think he knows it too, the zip is still there, but it's just not the same as it used to be. Looks it's out with the old and in with the new. I don't expect the Falcons to go much further though, they just caught a few good breaks and played a disciplined game.

The real big game was a SF/Giants game. What a game that was, the 2nd biggest comeback in the history of the NFL. I watched most of the 2nd half, so I saw all the dramatics. Pretty amazing watching Garcia and Owens literally take over and do their thang. And talk about a team falling apart at the end there. If only Kerry Collins could play like that for a whole season, the Giants wouldn't have even been in this game! Luckily the Giants didn't proceed though, because Collins has never pieced together a string of great games like that in his career. Oh well, so I was 2-2, 0-2 for the NFC, while 2-0 in AFC, where everything happened just as I expected.

It's funny how Tony Dungy went from a team with superior defense and no offense to a team that needed a defense and already had a great offense. The result? A team with no offense or defense. Kinda makes you wonder how good a coach he really is, was it just all Warren Sapp in TB? Truly makes you wonder..

Up with my prediction, later in the week though.. I'm moving back to the Metro Hall this week, so I'll have to sleep VERY early now. Dang it.

No comments: