January 22, 2003

Quickly, I'll pick Raiders over TB, doesn't matter the score. I like big upsets and stuff like that, but when it comes down to the final game of the year, it has to be the best team winning. Last year when the Pats won, that was annoying, because they were a mediocre team. Luckily (i use this loosely) because of the 9/11 stuff, americans were happy they won because they were the "Patriots".

The last few days have been really cold. I started wearing long johns, which I haven't worn since my days in ottawa. It's cold, really cold. Today, I heard on the radio that it dipped down to -31C windchill. That is bad.. I only have to walk for 10 minutes to get to the subway, and that is 9 minutes more than I want. By the time I reach the subway my eyes are glazed over from tears, which form because my eyelids are so cold. Ha.

No comments: