January 20, 2003

Sometimes, when I've been running or was scared from something, my heart beats really fast and loud, like I can hear it. Then, it seems as though my vision, or the image I am getting through my eyes sort of pulsates according to my heart beat. It's pretty weird.

Last night I dreamed that my two hardest profs teamed up and gave us a 2 question exam. We got a cheat sheet, but for somer reason I lost mine, and so I had to figure out these two questions without the use of any formulas. I was so scared because these two questions could have come from anywhere. It was impossible to study, but I studied one section of the text, and both questions were on that section of the text book! But then, I blanked out and couldn't answer either one, even though they were really easy! Finally I remembered that I had already finished school and that it was just a dream, and forced myself awake!

This past friday was another sharing/testimony night at fellowship, but since I'd been away so long I forced myself to go. Plus my mom insisted I go too, so I didn't have much of a choice anyway. They had us sit in a circle and pass a pen around, and if you didn't want to say anything, then you just pass the pen along. Kind of like at CC a couple years ago, they passed around a bag of gummi bears, and if you wanted one you had to say something (or other people would see it, if you wanted to speak, you had to take a gummi bear).

You could also ask to sing a song, but I didn't have any in my mind at the time. I passed the pen along twice. I almost, almost did consider sharing, but I heard one other testimony that was exactly the same as mine, like exactly, so I decided to pass. Unlike my old church, the majority of this group's testimonies started out as "I grew in a Christian famil, so...", rather than "I didn't really believe in anything until highschool, when I was invited to play softball (or teen's conference)..."

It's been really cold these last few days. I've needed a haircut for over a week now. You know how after you get a haircut, there's bits of hair left on your neck and ears and face, so you (I) can't wear a toque or scarf on the way (walk) home. So because of this recent cold weather I've had to hold off on a much need haircut.

No comments: