January 07, 2003

So. The Giants were cheated of a win? I don't think so though.. that kicker would've still missed anyway. Mark Bryant has been inaccurate all year, he's missed a lot of crucial field goals already this year, including the earlier 42 yarder. Talk about two teams with really bad placekickers, the Giants with Bryant and the Niners with Cortez. Hoho, those two have to be some of the worst starting kickers in the NFL. That guy in Pittsburgh isn't much better either, what's his name, i can't remember.

My NFC predictions were all off..

This weekend, I'm throwing all reason and stats out the window and going purely on heart alone. I like Vick leading the Falcons over the Eagles in what expect a very low scoring and close game. I haven't checked but if McNabb is playing, the Eagles will win. I am also picking the 49ers to take the Bucs, sheerly on heart. Garcia played a hell of a game last week and I want to see more!

I'm also thinking of changing my pick of Steelers over Titans. Steelers' D proved to SUCK last week against Cleveland, and the Titans are a far better team than the Browns. After seeing that game, I think the Titans should have no problem disposing of the Steelers.

The game of the week is definitely Jets at Raiders. This is a HUGE game. The Jets defense in previous decades has sucked and they are playing great. Sure it was the Colts, but Manning to Harrison is no slouch. A healthy Edgerrin James may have changed the outcome but that was not the case.. If they could stop Mungro, wait til they face Garner. It won't be easy. Yeah, this is definitely the game of the week, no question. Could the MVP of the league lead his team to the SB? Could Jerry Rice win another??

Crazy, crazy game. But if I have to pick a team it has to be the Raiders. They're at home, they had a week off. It has to be them. It has to.

No comments: