July 26, 2003

I think I'm gonna be blogging a lot more, now that I don't have my brother around to hang out with on the weekends.. either that or I'll have to find some friends..

Even now I still feel sick from yesterdays eggscapade. My throat still feels shrunken.

Anyway for lunch I didn't eat until 2pm, and I had some instant noodles. For dinner I ate with my grandparents. They like to eat cooked salmon straight out of the fridge! I think that's a little weird.. it's really cold. I heated it up. We had cherries for dessert afterwards.

After dinner I was feeling a little bloated so I *finally* tried some winsor pilates. I did the ab workout, but I got about halfway and my abs were aching so I just followed along lazily after that. I definitely do feel better though. I think if I do this every day, I should be fit in a couple months. I'm also going to try jogging every morning.. err.. did I mention this already? Maybe I should start.. err.. next week.. heh.

No comments: