July 22, 2003

This past weekend was busy times for my family as they prepared to move. It makes me worried as that day gets nearer. I will have so many responsibilities once they are gone, and I don't trust myself to be able to remember all the things that need taken care of.

o The house still hasn't been sold yet
o My grandparents are staying with me, so I will have to take care of them, despite our huge difference in culture and language barrier. I can understand what they are saying to me only 50% of the time.
o The tenants in my condo are leaving, so I will have to find new ones. This involves posting it on a rental magazine, interviewing the candidates, drafting a new contract agreement, etc.. tons of legal mumbo-jumbo
o I will have no form of transportation other than TTC when they are gone, as they are taking the car with them.
o I will have to pay property taxes, hydro bills, insurance
o I still don't have a full-time job

Gawd, I know there's a lot more and already I can't even remember everything. It's a frustrating feeling.

Praise God!

No comments: