July 24, 2003

Okay, aside from the fact that the US went into Iraq and took over the regime all based on lies (wrong data), I saw the released pics of Uday and Qusay just now. All I can say is... EWW!

Well, miraculously my parents are still here. There was a bit more to move and clean up than they expected, and so the Wednesday date was moved back to Thursday, and now to Friday. For sure they are going tomorrow though. They've already packed the car, so there is no turning back. For the few that are reading, please pray that they have a safe trip.

I've already said my goodbyes to that blasted dog that caused me many headaches and sleepless mornings. I will definitely miss him. He is too cute not to miss... :)

My fears of subsided a little bit. I have to just keep remembering God is there and that I have friends out there willing to help and support me if I need it.

Hey you know what's funny, my boss posted his own position up the other day. He suggested that I apply for his position! Wouldn't it be weird to be my own boss, but not really? That would be so cool. Praise God for giving me this opportunity, even if it leads nowhere. I still can't believe my own boss would push me to apply for his position while he goes and gets his MPA. That's certainly encouraging...

Good night all!

No comments: